Can we find evidence for quantum gravity? That’s a major puzzle in Physics. This might be possible using a simple table-top experiment, according to Jacob Bekenstein, at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Search in:
- Sort by:
Joining Humanity+ as a Full, Plus or Sponsor Member enables you to participate in Humanity+ governance and decision-making - an important role in the growing Transhumanist movement. It also, of course, gives you the opportunity to support us in the work Humanity+ does!
Sign Up for the Humanity+ Newsletter
- Futureseek Daily Link Review; 29 July 2014 | Futureseek Link Digest on Direct Brain to Brain Communication Between Animals and Humans
- Humanity+ Vs. Individualism+ | www.christopherbenek.com on Religion+ for Humanity+
- GreenGablesFan on Mind uploading won’t lead to immortality
- The Deistic Maximalism Principle - h+ Magazine on Is God an Alien Mathematician?
- UFOs and Beyond: Apollo 14 Astronaut Ed Mitchell Is Looking Up on Hey, Mr. Spaceman: An Interview with Edgar Mitchell
- Hack Tor for Cash July 28, 2014
- Beyond the Turing Test — The Winograd Schema Challenge July 28, 2014
- The Deistic Maximalism Principle July 28, 2014
- Direct Brain to Brain Communication Between Animals and Humans July 28, 2014
- Video Friday: Max Tegmark — Humanism in a Cosmic Perspective July 25, 2014
- Event: THE TWENTY-EIGHTH AAAI CONFERENCE (AAAI-14) — July 27-31 Quebec, Canada July 24, 2014
- Event: London Futurists — The future of intelligence July 26 London UK July 24, 2014
- The Nomadic Diary of Onyx Ashanti: Episodes #3 and #4: Exploring the Digital Memory Banks and Exo-voice Development Updates July 23, 2014
- Late Night Musings on the Origin of Life July 23, 2014
- Constructive Complexity, or Posthuman Ethics and Value Systems July 22, 2014