Can we find evidence for quantum gravity? That’s a major puzzle in Physics. This might be possible using a simple table-top experiment, according to Jacob Bekenstein, at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Search in:
- Sort by:
Joining Humanity+ as a Full, Plus or Sponsor Member enables you to participate in Humanity+ governance and decision-making - an important role in the growing Transhumanist movement. It also, of course, gives you the opportunity to support us in the work Humanity+ does!
Sign Up for the Humanity+ Newsletter
- Ron Kaplan of Nuance Communications on the Future of Artificial Intelligence - Red Rag and Bull - A Denver, CO - based advertising agency driven to build reactions on In Conversation: Ron Kaplan of Nuance Communications
- Robot #Fail? – This week in the #RoboApoc | Occasional Everything on Future Foglets of the Hive Mind
- beantownbilly on Shall we wish for the singularity to happen and could it happen without human intervention ?
- Bill Snebold on Mind uploading won’t lead to immortality
- Alistair on Mind uploading won’t lead to immortality
- Event: THE TWENTY-EIGHTH AAAI CONFERENCE (AAAI-14) — July 27-31 Quebec, Canada July 24, 2014
- Event: London Futurists — The future of intelligence July 26 London UK July 24, 2014
- The Nomadic Diary of Onyx Ashanti: Episodes #3 and #4: Exploring the Digital Memory Banks and Exo-voice Development Updates July 23, 2014
- Late Night Musings on the Origin of Life July 23, 2014
- Constructive Complexity, or Posthuman Ethics and Value Systems July 22, 2014
- In Conversation: Ron Kaplan of Nuance Communications July 22, 2014
- Wait Six Years to Buy Your Next Car July 22, 2014
- Event: EPHES 2014 July 20-22 Suceava Romania July 22, 2014
- Tutorial:Tracking Mental Improvements due to Nootropics July 21, 2014
- Transhumanism and the End of Religion July 21, 2014