1. I hate it when people call us “trannies.” Whoa, like so original.
2. I hate it when people refer to our deceased friends who are in cryonic suspension as “corpsicles.” Okay, first off, most of them are really just “headsicles.” So there.
3. I hate it when people use the word “robot” as a pejorative term… “They want to be robots.” “They want to be ruled over by robots.” “They want to have sex with robots.” Yeah? So?
4. I hate it when people think the word “nano” has something to do with Robin Williams.
5. I hate it when people call the Singularity “the rapture for nerds.” Okay number one, we’re GEEKS, not nerds. And number two, it’s not a rapture, it’s…something else, all right? Shut up.